Game genre: Quiz
Languages: Spanish, Catalan, English
Medgame is an educational tool to improve learning of basic concepts related to the use of imaging tests. Medgame was developed with the support of the Radiological Society of North America by the School of Medicine at the University of Girona, a pioneer in the implementation of active, student-centred education in Spain.
- Use problem-base learning (PBL) approach to teach imaging concepts.
- Presents students with interactive challenges.
- Uses an exciting storyboard and realistic dialogues in a 3D videogame to make learning imaging fun.
- Can be extended to include scenarios to facilitate learning of a wide variety of concepts in all fields of medicine.
- The development of Medgame was funded in part by a grant from the Radiological Society of North America (RSNA).
Web: Medgame UDG